Thursday, June 16, 2011

Couponing!

I know a new post finally! Life is crazy and I haven't unpacked any of my crafting stuff so I haven't been able to do any crafts for a long time but yesterday I saw extreme couponing and I was blown away with how much money those shoppers were saving so I decided to start using more coupons. We will see how it goes but thanks to my sister Melissa I have a huge list of couponing sites to check out and will let you know how it goes! So check out my coupon links to the side and if you know of any not listed leave me a comment, or if you have any tips that would be great to!

I think I am going to put the money I save by using coupons and sales aside for a vacation fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment