So I realize I haven't done a post on this in a LONG time...mostly life has been crazy but after watching Julie & Julia last night I decided to make a new goal. I am going to try at least one new recipe a week. That may not sound like a lot but when you tend to make the same stuff all the time it is. I will probably up it to two new a week but decided to start out with one and see how it goes. Since we are in the process of packing and moving this will have to wait until we get settled out east but I will be sure to post the recipes when I start.
Of course I will still try to do crafts as well. I am hoping there will be more craft supply stores where we are heading.
No comments:
Post a Comment