Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scapbook Pages

So I have found a TON of great ideas!! Thanks for help and Jonelle thanks for those two links! They lead me to a bunch of others and I found a lot of projects I will love to work on. Now I just need to find a craft store where I can get supplies! Until then I have been working on a couple scrapbooks. Here are a couple pages I have done so far for our wedding scrapbook. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages especially the cake one. Thanks so much for the links you sent me. I'm excited to give it a try. Just curious, do you remember why I didn't come to the bridal shower? Oh well, I'm sure I was there at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were there but I think you had to leave early or we were late taken pictures

    ReplyDelete